Wicca's Wardrobe is a must for your closet.

One of the things I love most about blogging is having a platform to share some of my favorite designers and finds in Second Life. Wicca's Wardrobe fits this perfectly. I was at the Garden Gacha and I was taken with this outfit. I soon became obsessed with collecting all the pieces. I am still missing some piece's but I am happy with my loot. My lucky sisters have been enjoying the extras and are just as enamored with it as I.
Look at all these sweet items! Plus so many ways to wear and comes with a hud to switch up metals With the rare's you can change look with just a touch on a easy to use hud. The nice feature of the Garden Gacha is at 20 pulls you get a gift. Wicca's Wardrobe offers a mask that gives the look a dramatic effect.
Before I let scroll through the pictures I want you to take note of the quality of the texturing and I can assure you that the fit for the Maitreya body is great.
So run down to the Garden Gacha and Wicca's Wardrobe for your own collection!





Credits:
Hair:  Truth May VIP
Make-up: Lipstick also from Amara
Eyeshadow from Zibska

Comments

Popular Posts