V/S Designs Charming eyes and Catwa Beard set

V/S Designs has a a set of lovely big eyes for sale at The Grab Event! Starting April 28th. They come in 2 sizes and can fit both men and women. The hud has and amazing array of colors.

I took a few pictures with different colors on so you can see them in action. The eyes are mesh and can work with any mesh head with detachable eyes.






And for you fellas with Catwa heads he has a 8 beard styles for you! I wanted to have my hubby model them for you but he is having a tech issue and I didn't want you to miss out on these exciting items by delaying!

I took a picture of hud so you can see the wonderful selection you get with this set! So rush to The Grab Event on 28th and pick your ones up today. Don't forget V/S Designs has free Gifts waiting for you at his display!


Comments

Popular Posts