::Pharmacist::

Today's Blog I bring you a variety of items from a very talented designer Kuro Czarina . Her store ::Pharmacist:: as you will see, has such an amazing range with items so adorable you will squeal a bit as I did when I put on the hoodie, Items so sexy you will need the ac on full blast and then items that are so elegant and classy you will shine at any gala event!

First lets talk about this Hoodie dress. How cute am I. How did I get my hair to look so good? I didn't. Kuro took care of this. The hair is part of the hoodie. Even my wings looked natural thru the fabric. (as if she cut little holes of them to slip through. TY Kuro!) This is a must for laying around the house or chilling with your besties!

 The hoodie is a special item for Relay for Life also available at the store which is a vendor to help gather donations for them. Look this cute and help a good cause!!!



Next we have the Yuna Harness which will be specially discounted during the Wagons of Turia Medieval Fair - April 7-9 event with 50% OFF HURRY THIS ENDS TODAY!!


The Yuna Harness is an applier based item for Maitreya, Belleza, Omega and Slink! As you see I paired it with Kuro's Rayna gown or you could wear alone to make your lovers eyes light up with excitement.

The Rayna dress is sexy and elegant. You will feel like a princess in it without all that frilly stuff. Add the harness and it gives a naughty flair to the look.



Last for today I give you the very sexy yet tasteful ::Pharmacist:: Lilith Ombre Dress Pink and blue but it does come in other colours. Kuro also made a pair of sexy underwear to go with it so you don't feel exposed with the soft sheer fabric of the skirt.






Keep your eyes oh Kuro and the ::Pharmacist: brand. She is a very talented designer and you wont be disappointed!


Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Catya V2.10
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Belleza Jordan




Comments

Popular Posts