[VALE KOER] CRUEL HEELS FATPACK

Well, I had the pleasure of visiting a new store that I have not been too before. I was taken with the many unique styles on offer that are different from what's already in sl. [VALE KOER] has both men's and ladies styles as well as clothing and other accessories.

I can honestly say there is something for everyone if my football playing husband and I can be shopping in the same store. My recommendation is to splurge on the fat pack as you can change your shoes to fit your style with a touch of a button on a easy to understand hud.

I am wearing the Maitreya version but they come in other varieties as well. I have included the ad so you can get a sense of the classy fashion forward store [VALE KOER] is.

Thanks for reading!
Jilly











I would like to add that these shoes would also be fantastic for RP. Fae, Elvin, Valkyries and more will want to say Hello Cruel Heels to these shoes!

Mesh body: Maitreya
Hair: [e] Jennie - Blondes
Skin: .Atomic. Gacha_Elf Catwa Applier - Honey 2

Comments

Popular Posts